Re: [Question #688116]: Is it possible to make bonded particles share the same velocity when using JCFpm?

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
I am happy to help you, but first please follow our posting guidelines
[1]:

"Do not merge different questions in one single post, even if - in your
mind - they are connected to one single project. If your question
received satisfying answer(s), mark it answered immediately. Do not use
the same thread to jump to another question, open a new question
instead."

Thank you.

[1]https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask