Re: [Question #688439]: effect of rolling stiffness on peak friction angle of sample

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>>I want to model a sample that is in bellow paper:
>> Is there any problem in my code that i can't simulate graphs in that paper?

Have you tried contacting the corresponding authors for assistance with
this [1]? It is their responsibility to make sure their plots are
reproducible. They may be using different contact laws than the ones
you've selected.

[1] LI JiaChun, email: jcli05@xxxxxxxxxxx; WANG XiaoLiang, email:
wangxiaoLiang52086@xxxxxxx