Re: [Question #688421]: Radius changes in packing

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>>My goal is to not decrease the sample dimensions, not increase the
particles' radii, just increase the number of particles to get the
sample and target porosity.

If cube size cannot change, and the distribution of r cannot change,
then the only thing you can do is add more spheres during the make cloud
step [1].  I hope it is obvious that you cannot apply stresses without
changing particle size or box dimensions.

[1]https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.pack.html#yade._packSpheres.SpherePack.makeCloud