Re: [Question #688491]: Error when manually saving a state in yade.gz

> Appreciate your feedback on how to resolve this.

obviously, do not use GUI, but the command line :-)

Otherwise we would need more info - the script you use and how many
iterations you run, if you are sure you have write permissions to save
the file etc..

Also your version of Yade is relatively old and I am not sure if in such
case anybody would be willing to dig much deeper into the problem..

cheers