[Question #688491]: Error when manually saving a state in yade.gz

Hi there,

I am using Yade 1.20.0 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Xenial).
I used O.pause() followed by O.save('filename') in my script to save a simulation state in yade.gz format, which works well and saved with no errors.
However, when I use the GUI pause and save tabs to manually pause and save the simulation, I obtain the following error:

RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/yade/py/yade/__init__.py in saveSlot(self)
    152                 f=str(f)
    153                 if not f: return # cancelled
--> 154                 O.save(f)
    155         def reloadSlot(self):
    156                 self.deactivateControls()

RuntimeError: output stream error

Appreciate your feedback on how to resolve this. Thanks.