Re: [Question #688508]: Shaking and Packing problem

> I'm new on YADE

welcome :-)

> 1 - How can I write the condition that stops the top facet in a
certain position of the box independetly from the unbalance force
related to the spheres?

similarly as checking unbalanced force:
###
def checkFacetPosition():
 facet = top[0] # maybe not 0, simply one of the top facets
 if facet.state.pos[2] < limit: # pos[2] is z coordinate
  O.pause()
###

> 2 - How can I save the final configuration of the spheres which I want
to load in the subsequent step with the inverted gravity?

export.text [1] is the easiest way
But "staying" in one script (no saving/loading) is the preferred way (although not necessary)

3 - How can save/load the final position of the facet top that I want to
move up in the final step of my simulation?

also consider the one-script solution.
You can get the position of top facet as in point 1). You can save it in a file and load is by reading that file for example.

cheers