Re: [Question #688649]: Another startup crash at GlobalError::PushToStack() () from */libapt-pkg.so.5.0

Jérôme Duriez gave more information on the question:
Hi Robert,

It's actually about "22 files changed [half of it are brand new files],
2172 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)", so I'm afraid exact details will
have to wait a proper Merge Request (or several of those...)

Note though I touched for instance py/_utils.cpp, py/utils.py,
py/wrapper/customConverters.cpp in case you would advice to start
looking therein..

I understand specifics are lacking here, but I'm actually hoping more
for a debugging method... Thank you,