Re: [Question #688649]: Another startup crash at GlobalError::PushToStack() () from */libapt-pkg.so.5.0

Robert Caulk posted a new comment:
>I'm actually hoping more for a debugging method...

Ok I see. Well I am sure Anton et al. have a better way of doing this,
but if I were you I would start by narrowing down which files are
causing the problem. I guess I would start by adding file groups one at
a time to the newest trunk. Compiling as I add each file group. Once you
reach the error, then you know which file group is causing the problem.
Then the debugging should be relatively straightforward.