Re: [Question #688681]: Contact laws and Input stiffness directly rather than young parameter

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
> Actually I don't use "young" with the ViscElMat
> However, it is not a different material (for me at least)

see?

> that is what I want as the input parameters (Kn, Ks, Density,
Friction).

Do you know what is going on with ViscElMat instead of FrictMat? Me not, I have never used ViscElMat.
Maybe Kn is just a different name of a parameter but with the same meaning as young? You should be familiar with equations (Ip2, Law2) before further coparisons etc. (IMO).

cheers