Re: [Question #688681]: Contact laws and Input stiffness directly rather than young parameter

ehsan benabbas gave more information on the question:
I did something else, I think it's getting me the answer without adding
a considerable time to the run-time. I defined a function as follows:

def stiff():
    for cont in O.interactions:
        cont.phys.kn = Whatever I want
        cont.phys.ks = Whatever I want

Then I defined a new PyRunner withe the frequency = 1 in "O.engines" as
follows:

PyRunner(iterPeriod=1,command='stiff()',label='macro_recorder'),

Now I let the code to be run to see the result. I will talk about the
result here for future reference. The only thing is I need to add a
small code to check the value of Kn and Ks at the different parts of my
code.  What is your suggestion?