Re: [Question #688439]: effect of rolling stiffness on peak friction angle of sample

Elham Hosseinkhani confirmed that the question is solved:
Hello,
I found the problem of my code and now it works properly. I could reproduce some results in some papers.
I had to change the way of making pack. I used uniform distribution and activate this option; "always_use_moment_law=True", in contact law during making pack and deviatoric loading. I thank from Luc Sibille for his help.