Re: [Question #688763]: ossillation_rotation

nobody gave more information on the question:
Hi Jan,
Because in my simulation I still have some particles, the particles also have the orientations, I just want the shaft rotates under certain degrees. so I use, "for b in O.bodies" and "if isinstance(b.shape,Facet):" to isolate the degrees that the shaft has been rotated.

Today,  I also found that the rotation angle will smaller than pi by
using O.bodies,state.rot().norm().

so if I want the shaft rotates 200 degrees, I can't
use,O.bodies.state.rot().nrom(), this command??

best,
Yong