[Question #688983]: How can I export Sphere packs to GTS or STL file?

Hi there,

I generated a sphere pack using the following codes.

import gts
from yade import pack
surf=gts.read(open('part.gts'))
pred=pack.inGtsSurface(surf)
spheres=pack.randomDensePack(pred,radius=15.75,rRelFuzz=0.42857)
O.bodies.append(spheres)

I want to use this sphere pack as a geometry model for following FEM simulations. However, now I am facing a problem that I don't know how I can export these spheres into a GTS or STL file. Because I am a new-beginner on Yade, could you please help me with it? Thanks.

Regards,