Re: [Question #688983]: How can I export Sphere packs to GTS or STL file?

S. Feng gave more information on the question:
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your information.

I solved the problem by upgrading pip, and generated stl file
successfully using your codes.

However, there is still one problem. The stl geometry used in most FEM
softwares  should be solid but not surfaces only. Namely, it is similar
to mesh the spheres including their interior but not only their
surfaces. Is there method to achieve this goal?

Regards,

sc