Re: [Question #688983]: How can I export Sphere packs to GTS or STL file?

> The stl geometry used in most FEM softwares should be solid but not
surfaces only.

Both GTS ("GNU Triangulated Surface", [3]) and STL ("Standard Triangle Language", [4]) describe only the surface AFAIK.
And because the question explicitly mentioned GTS and STL, the answer too :-)

> Is there method to achieve this goal?

Of course. You have all necessary data (centers and radii of the spheres), you can do whatever you like, e.g.:
- create the bulk mesh "manually" (like "manual" surface triangulation in [1])
- use a dedicated meshing software
- ...

The right approach strongly depends on your needs ("following FEM simulations" nor "most FEM softwares" gives much information).
In any case, the topic now became not so much related to Yade and I am not sure if you can get the answer here.

I suggest to open a new question, explicitly mentioning the "solid mesh"
(some people who could answer the "solid mesh" problem might have
stopped following this thread expecting the "surface mesh" problem)

cheers
Jan

[3] http://gts.sourceforge.net/
[4] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STL_(file_format)