Re: [Question #689000]: Yade simulation freezes

Daria posted a new comment:
- Yade version: 2020-02-02.git-472f4cb
- I'm running icoFoamYade
- Is there way to attach files or archive with my case to this question or it is better to copy files content here?

I have got problem to set the same simulation end time in Yade and OpenFOAM:
in OpenFOAM I set stopAt endTime (it is virtual time in YADE termins) and set a writeInterval (writeControl adjustableRunTime);
in YADE I set in VTKRecorder virtPeriod at the same as writeInterval and set run(100000) with dynamical time step (I think it is dynamical because otherwise I tried to set O.dt and O.dynDt=False and my calculation stopped unexpectedly)