Re: [Question #688968]: Problem in consolidation

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
I guess you have to report in more details and to provide test scripts for
both softwares if you want to discuss a difference in results.
Else it is meaningless.

Ultimately, though, the question is to be asked to sudoDEM. It should give
the same as yade but it doesn't, then why? Yade cannot answer that.

Bruno