Re: [Question #688968]: Problem in consolidation

> If I control the orientation of clump, the packing is not isotropic?

yes, of course. I would be surprised if such "aligned fibres" would give
isotropic response.

> But I tried the SudoDEM (base on the YADE). the packing is isotropic
and the cell remains square.

There might be several reasons. Is it e.g. possible that in SudoDEM
there is prescribed strain instead of stress? What are the final
stresses?

cheers