Re: [Question #689498]: How to keep quasi-static when increase loading rate

Leonard is still having a problem:
Thanks jduriez and Bruno, it is more clear now.

Just two more things that I want to confirm:

I run different simulations with different loading rates, and if I find
that strain rate 1.0 is acceptable (which means the results are similar
to other strain rates), can I choose the strain rate at 1.0 for the DEM
simulation? Because in real experiment, it seems not reasonable to use
such a high strain rate.

In addition, the strain rate I choose is based on one specific model
(e.g., with specific material parameters), and if I change some
parameters of the model, do I need to calibrate the strain rate again?

Thanks,

Leonard