Re: [Question #689117]: PFV model

Yousef Golabchi posted a new comment:
Hello Othman,

I am also doing simulation with Yade and I need to obtain permeability.
I followed your different  posts regarding permeability and they were
very helpful. So thank you , Robert and Bruno for the discussions.

Could you please tell me how did you come up with this formula? I want
to  make sure if I can also use it in my code for retrieving the
permeability.

#####
 Permeability=abs((density*g*Q*Height)/dP) #hydraulic conductivity in distance/time
#####

Best,
Yousef

P.S. I think based on the final unit (i.e. m/s), the hydraulic
conductivity is calculated (as you mention in the comment) rather than
permeability. As far as I know, permeability unit is in m^2. But it is a
minor point.