Re: [Question #689817]: Assessing aperture size while injectin in a joint plane

Luc Scholtès posted a new comment:
No, no need to work on the crack file. Just implement the lines I gave
you after the first iteration of your simulation (where the bonds are
created). Then, you can record the aperture at the injection point (and
the corresponding pressure) inside a dedicated function called every
n-iteration.

Like this one that I use to record "meta data" in a textfile that I can
then process with a dedicated plotting script (in my case, a Python
script):

intOnInjPoint=[]
def recordData():
    global e10,e20,e30,intOnInjPoint
    yade.plot.addData(t=O.time,i=O.iter,
	e1=triax.strain[0]-e10,e2=triax.strain[1]-e20,e3=triax.strain[2]-e30,
	s1=triax.stress(triax.wall_right_id)[0],s2=triax.stress(triax.wall_top_id)[1],s3=triax.stress(triax.wall_front_id)[2],
	p=flow.getPorePressure(Xp),
	a=intOnInjPoint.phys.crackJointAperture,
	tc=interactionLaw.nbTensCracks,
        sc=interactionLaw.nbShearCracks,
	unbF=utils.unbalancedForce()
	)
    plot.saveDataTxt(OUTPUT)

Just add the recordData() function in the engines list such as:

PyRunner(iterPeriod=10,initRun=False,command='recordData()',label='data'),

Luc