[Question #690020]: Rolling friction coefficient in Hertz-Mindlin contact law

Dear all,

I found from the previous question that the rolling resistance is implemented in Hertz-Mindlin contact law [1][2][3].
As far as I know, rolling resistance can be defined by the rolling stiffness (Krot) and the coefficient of rolling friction.
My question is although I found that I can define rolling stiffness by [3], I am not sure how to define the coefficient of rolling friction with what parameter? Is the eta [2] refers to the coefficient of rolling friction?

Thanks!
Chien-Cheng

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html?highlight=includemoment#yade.wrapper.Law2_ScGeom_MindlinPhys_Mindlin.includeMoment
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_MindlinPhys.eta