Re: [Question #690079]: local coordination number

nobody gave more information on the question:
Hi Jan,

what I want to is the same as you said, I want to get the coordination
number for a local region,  (as well as the local fabric tensor,
macroscale stresses, so that I can bridge the microscale contact force
with the macroscale stresses. for instance, P-Q plane in geomechanics. )

my first step is to collect the spheres in that region and then loop
over that region to get the relevant microscale variables. ## it seems
that in my code, I don't need to times 2 for the interactions, because
when I loop for all the particles, the interactions already counted
twice.

sorry for my bad python programming skills.

I have another question.
why the YADE didn't develop the class that can calculate the local variables, for instance, local coordination number, local fabric tensor, just like the measurement sphere function in PFC.

recently, I'm working on this, but my programming skill is poor.

best,
Yong