Re: [Question #690104]: torque

nobody is still having a problem:
Hi Jérôme and Jan,
sorry for the late reply.

for the command used in my code.
for instance:
###########
(1)torque_cal0 = sum(O.forces.t(b)[0] for b in cylinderIDS)
(2)torque_0 = utils.sumTorques(ids=cylinderIDS,axis = (1,0,0),axisPt = (0.2,0,0))
#########
as we all know, torque = force*(cross dot) length. so for command(1) we can get the torque, but the definition didn't mention where is the action point------so what is the meaning of this command in YADE?
as for (2), my object is a cylinder, if I want to get the torque generated from the object, which is result from the contact force * the radius of the cylinder. so I can't use command (2) also?

best,
Yong