Re: [Question #294529]: random orientation of chained cylinders

Jacob Sebastian requested more information:
Hi Deepak,

I am currently trying to simulate the fiber suspension flows very similar to the work you have done in your thesis.
I wish to request you if you can share the scripts you had shared to simulate the random fibers in shear flow.
I could successfully run the simulations with spheres. However, I wish to extend this work to simulating the deforming fibers in flow.

I tried to download the scripts you had shared above, but could not
download. It says the files don't exist. Can you please share those
scripts again please.

Respectfully,
Jacob