Re: [Question #690742]: How does the interaction.erase function work in the agglomerate examples?

> I am new to Yade

welcome :-)

> what IPhys and Law would be used in these pairs of partcles in the
following simulation by default or any manual definition when they are
deleted already?

deleting existing interaction has no particular effect on future interactions.
New interactions are simply created according to particles' materials and Ig2, Ip2 and Law2 functors [1].

> I have found that there really exist interaction between a pair of
bodies (their interaction have been deleted before),but I don't
understand how to define the interaction attribute

Please be more specific what is "interaction attribute". The creation is governed by particles' materials and Ig2, Ip2 and Law2 functors.
You can then access the interaction and do other modifications if needed.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/user.html#functors-choice