Re: [Question #690741]: Error in saveDataTxt

ehsan benabbas is still having a problem:
Thanks, Robert and Jan,

This is why I did not understand it because the output file was empty. I
have already used 'plot.addData' in the 'history' function of my code
(find it on my question please) and have never had a problem.
Accordingly, all the 'Macro_result' files (from different runs) have
never been empty at the end. This time I just changed some properties
such as the number of particles and did not expect to face this error as
I think it should have nothing to do with those properties. Now, base on
your comments, I just changed the line to the following to see if I get
the error again or not.

plot.saveDataTxt('Macro_results.txt',vars=('e11','e22','e33','ev','s11','s22','s33','i','t','fab'))

It takes 3 days to be run and then I let you know the result.