Re: [Question #690742]: How does the interaction.erase function work in the agglomerate examples?

Wang Yu posted a new comment:
Thanks for your reply

It's that mean my understanding of "O.interactions.erase break the interaction for a moment, and the cohesive part of interaction can not be rebuilt because of the cohesiveThresholdIter of CpmMat" is right?

And I will open an new question about "How to creat some agglomerates:the interaction between partcles within an agglomerate is different from interaction between agglomerates by their different arguments or absolutely different Ip2 and Law2 functors" after a while.

Hope to communicate with you again

Thank you again!