Re: [Question #690777]: Polyhedrons escaping the shear box walls during deposition

> I am really sorry.

no problem for the first question

> It needs time ... since the deposition process is a little bit long.

yes, I noticed :-D
currently I do not have capacity myself to run it so long (need my computer for other tasks)..

Try to use walls instead of facets if possible, might help. I am not sure how the contact is evaluated at the connection of two facets.
Also defining the boundary as thin polyhedrons with very high stiffness might improve the problem..

cheers