Re: [Question #690716]: negative volume for an ordinary pore, stack smashing detected

Jiannan Wang gave more information on the question:
Hello Robert,

Sorry about the missing information. Hope these are making it clearer:

1. Yade is compiled from the source[1] (not sure there is a version number)
2. Linux version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
3. The "'parallellepiped_10_persistentPlane30Deg.spheres" file is the same as shown in example in /examples/jointedCohesiveFrictionalPM: (1) running [2] with mesh file [3], then (2) running [4] with the file generted from (1) and the .stl file [5].

Thank you again. Let me know if there is anything more I should provide.

Best
Jiannan

[1]:https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk
[2]:https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/jointedCohesiveFrictionalPM/packInGtsSurface.py