Re: [Question #690741]: Error in saveDataTxt

ehsan benabbas confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you, Jan,

You always read the questions perfectly and point the solution. As we
discussed, the problem had nothing to do with the documentation and the
command I wrote in my code. The problem was a frequency to save data I
get from the code. I had changed it to a big number to avoid recording a
huge amount of numbers (and use less memory) which causes a problem with
saveDataTxt. So, again I changed it to a lower number and it works now.

Bests,
Ehsan