Re: [Question #690803]: bndCondIsPressure

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,

> should I set bndCondIsPressure as [0,0,0,0,0,0] when there is no flux?

Yes.

> And as [0,0,1,0,0,0] when there is flux along the y axis? Or
[0,0,1,1,0,0]?

For a permeameter you would surely impose pressure with  [0,0,1,1,0,0], but not everything is permeameter, so...
 I don't know. "there is flux" is not a boundary condition. :)
If you want to impose pressure on one boundary then you turn that one as "isPressure".
Regards
Bruno