[Question #690997]: TesselationWrapper used together with gridConnections

Hi, everyone

I have a cubic sample with facets as boundaries on 4 of the sides, and plane grids consisting of gridConnections on the 2 others.
I'm trying to get microstrain of the sample using TesselationWrapper, however, the generated "strain.vtk" file cannot be opened in Paraview. I get error message:

"ERROR: In /build/paraview-lH8wFv/paraview-5.4.1+dfsg3/VTK/IO/Legacy/vtkDataReader.cxx, line 3169
vtkUnstructuredGridReader (0x55557fd57790): Error reading ascii cell data! for file:
/home/erik/Desktop/Membrane/TesselationTest/simData_27-5_12:53/strain.vtk "

I can visualize the results in Paraview just fine when using facets on all boundaries generated with aabbWalls(..), but not with gridConnection boundaries. I'm assuming it has something to do with either the "missing" facet boundaries on 2 of the sides, or that the gridNodes/gridConnections are creating problems for the tesselation.
Therefore, I'm wondering if there is anyway to specify the boundaries of the tesselation other than using facets on all sides? Or decide which body ids should be included in the tesselation? Any other workaround to this problem is also very much appreciated!

Thanks!