Re: [Question #690948]: Making a sphere layer with certain orientation

Chien-Cheng Hung is still having a problem:
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your information. It's very useful.

I tried to apply the same trick to "sp.makeCloud()" because I would like
to assign material properties and different particles size to the
spheres.

###
sp=pack.SpherePack()
sp.makeCloud((0,0,0),(20,20,5), rMean = 1)
center = Vector3(0,0,0)
rotation = Quaternion((1,0,0),.25*pi)
for b in sp:
    b.state.pos = center + rotation * (b.state.pos - center)
O.bodies.append([utils.sphere(s[0],s[1]) for s in sp])
###

However, the terminal shows "AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no
attribute 'state'" after I ran the above code.

How do I rotate a random loose packing by using makeCloud?

Cheers,
Chien-Cheng