Re: [Question #691026]: Loading the stored the position of plank, but it wrong

please try to provide a MWE [1], where:
- M stands for minimal. Do you have the same problem with one plank? then please provide a script with just one plank..
- W stands for working. I have tried your code with IndentationError: unexpected indent on line 8

> So I storage the position of them, and hope display the rotation process of them, but the reload location is wrong.
> So if reload the location ... the rotation angle does not look right.

store also the rotation (I have not found it in the script)

> the rotation angle does not look right.

as suggested before, use a numerical evidence rather than visual
evidence (e.g. print rotation / vertices before loading and after

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask