Re: [Question #691021]: en averaging for Law2_ScGeom_ViscElPhys_Basic, bug or incorrect documentation?

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
I think the equation therein have been modified a lot since Serguei Dorofenko, it is just not reflected in file authors.
It is sometimes difficult to answer "why is it averaged this way"?
"how to average" can be simply solutionless, then we pick a formula...
If there is rational for another averaging that's good to hear.