Re: [Question #691026]: Loading the stored the position of plank, but it wrong

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Instant replay:
> M stands for minimal. Do you have the same problem with one plank? then please provide a script with just one plank..

please read [1]

A true MWE for this case would be:
- create ONE (or TWO) facet(s)
- move / rotate it a bit, a few iterations is enough
- save it
- load it
does it work ?
- no, then ask your question providing this true MWE
- yes, then add some other minimal part of the code, goto "does it work?"

> The position loaded in the second script is not right

how do you know?
what is "position"?
I have tested your code, and both saved and loaded printed values are the same..

> That seems the stored location is wrong.

seems? either it is or not.. and from the printed values they are
correct..

The standard way to view / visualize the simulation is to export data for a dedicated software for visualization, like Paraview.
You can use Yade to visualize the results, of course, but then I don't understand most of the second script, which seems to be "too much simulation" and too similar to the first script to be the visualization script..

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask