[Question #691065]: How to Show Stress or strain contour

Dear All,
I want to show both stress and strain contour in Paraview (post-processing). I have a problem when I run my code [1] as follows:

1st error:
ERROR /build/yade-fDuCoe/yade-2018.02b/gui/qt5/OpenGLManager.cpp:71 waitForNewView: Timeout waiting for the new view to open, giving up.

2nd error:
WARN  /build/yade-fDuCoe/yade-2018.02b/pkg/dem/SnapshotEngine.cpp:15 action: Making myself Engine::dead, as I can not live without a 3d view (timeout).

After running the code, I have four files types, for examples :
3d-vtk-spheres.1000.vtu
3d-vtk-intrs.1000.vtp
3d-vtk-facets.1000.vtu
3d-vtk-boxes.1000.vtu

when I was opened in paraview, I cannot seen the stress and strain contour. I dont know how, any ideas?
Coluld you please help to find a way. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Faqih

Here is my code:
[1]  https://safenote.co/r/5ed479f79bd8f3@02872726