Re: [Question #691104]: How should the corresponding physical parameters change after the dimension changes from meters to millimeters?

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
@Bruno

> this question would fit in a physics forum

true, but it also fits here IMO (see below)

> The units are in our human brains, yade crunches numbers.

true again, but the numbers has some meaning. People (usually) does not
run Yade (or any similar program) to just "crunch numbers", but to get
some reasonable result. The physical units are part of this
reasonability.

That the same numbers have infinite many other meanings (for infinite
many physical units chosen and their combinations) is another story :-)
usually not that important for specific simulation runs..

cheers