[Question #691351]: Permeability error

Hello everyone,

greetings from Brazil. I'm trying to simulate a flow through a cubic rock matrix under some conditions:
- rock matrix material is impermeable
- there is a plane of fractures identified and the flow only occurs in this plane direction (y axis)
- on these cracks there is already some previous pressure condition
- the flow will occurs due to a pressure difference imposed on the lower facet (y_min)

My aim is to measure the permeability on both y facets and they need to have the same Q value to make sure the flux is occuring, according to Darcy's law. The problem is that I can't get those values equal!
Since the code to that is quite extensive, I've put all files together on [1] containing:
- Package of spheres (10KSpheres.spheres)
- the main code (hydraulicInjection_plane.py)
- 2nd code to identify the cracks (identifyInitialFractures)
- File with cracks coordinates (surfacePlane)

I've noticed when flowRate = 0 the values for Qin and Qout get closer, but when I increase it this difference grows on.

My questions are:
1. Is there any acceptable interval of difference between Qin and Qout or they should really be the same value?
2. Should I take any further consideration related to flowRate or the permeability error is being caused by another mistake?
3. To get Qin and Qout should I keep use "getBoundaryFlux" or maybe "averagevelocity" is a better choice?

Best regards and thanks in advance

[1] https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G-rrLStPBemmjIBDlGO_ZVMupDyzDO5b?usp=sharing