Re: [Question #691351]: Permeability error

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hi,
I can't make sense of problem outline.

> there is a plane of fractures identified and the flow only occurs in
this plane direction (y axis)

One plane with multiple fractures? How do you define orientation of a
plane by one single vector (y), do you mean the unit normal?

> the flow will occurs due to a pressure difference imposed on the lower
facet (y_min)

Mmmh... if y is the normal of the fracture should gradient be along y
too?

> acceptable interval of difference between Qin and Qout

It is unclear what you call Qin and Qout.

> I've put all files together on [1]

We need one single file, not four, and no external link, please [1].
Regards
Bruno

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask