Re: [Question #691171]: add uniform fibers to the cylinder-shape specimen

> 1)Is there a geom module that can be used to simulate fiber? it should
be deformable(shear force need be applied on it) and look like a
fiber(cylinder would be fine, i used facetcylinder before then i found
it cant deform… )

Have a look at cylinders connected with GridConnections *

> 2)the specimen should be cylinder shape. i wonder how specimens can be
isotropically consolidated to pressures of 50 kPa, 100 kPa, 200 kPa and
300 kPa. ususlly the pressures are applied by wall and i think that
cylinder dont have side ?

You can discretize the surface with boxes applying appropriate force on them. Boxes are independent, so in a sense it simulates deformable surface.
Or maybe PFacets *

> 3)i need to observe the stress–dilatancy relationship of specimen so
the exteral surface should be deformable too,what kind of geom
module/material should i use?

just a note, the need of stress-dilatancy IMO does not imply deformable surface.
Have a look at PFacets *
> my script is below, it's totally a mess…

some script is usually better than nothing, but at the same time you
cannot expect much from it :-)

* I have no experience with cylinders, grid connections, PFacets.. just
to point you to a direction where to search or how to ask further
questions

cheers