Re: [Question #691732]: Implementation of a four particles sliding interaction

Loic Dugelas gave more information on the question:
Hi Jérôme,

I think I didn't explain well my problem. In the cable made of 4 particles, only the two central ones can slide, while the two extremities cannot, that why I call them "fixed". But these two particles are not blocked in the full model.
The cable length variation (sum of the length of the three interactions) is used the compute the force inside the cable.

Thank you for your advice, my main interogation was about the
possibility of integrating the calculation using the position of 4
particles, instead of 2 as usual.

I'll try following your solution, I may have more questions in the
future, it's the first law I introduce in Yade  !