Re: [Question #691732]: Implementation of a four particles sliding interaction

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
Hi,

It's maybe a little clearer to me..

Note that interactions (in DEM in general, and in YADE for sure) are
binary: interaction forces are applied by the InteractionLoop engine
between "1" and "2" bodies according to the state of 1 and 2 only (as
blended in the IGeom and IPhys of a 1-2 interaction).

Your case may not be binary in this sense, and, with respect to my 1st
comment, it may require greater changes in YADE (and easier/deeper
discussion to be sure..)

PS : I'm guessing you're aware of flexible YADE things such as
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIl1UF5x960