Re: [Question #692076]: b.dynamic=False in ThermalEngine example

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Typically disappearing spheres is a sign of an unstable time step. Which
makes sense since you are introducing elastic waves into the system, which
are likely resolved at a much smaller time step than the thermal component.
You can decrease the time step manually or you can use one of yade’s tools
to automatically compute the elastic wave time step. Let me know if It
works.