[Question #692118]: Acoustic emission--No such attribute: recordMoments

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to monitor the acoustic emission and use the engine as this:

Law2_ScGeom_JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM(smoothJoint=True, recordCracks=True, recordMoments=True, Key='identifier', label='interactionLaw')

referring '4.4.3 Activating the algorithm within Yade' in Yade documentation.

But I get an information:

AttributeError: No such attribute: recordMoments.

Then I checked the attributes by dir(Law2_ScGeom_JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM), also didn't find recordMoments.

My Yade version is 2020.01a

Would you please tell me how to active the recordMoments attribute?

Tanks a lot in advance.

Best regards
Yang