[Question #692106]: Output of force chain in Periodic simulation looks very strange

Hello!

I use "export.VTKExporter.exportInteractions(what=dict(forceN='i.phys.normalForce.norm()'))" to export force chain and "VTKRecorder" to export spheres' information like positions.

But I found that the force chain and the particles do not match perfectly when I observed them in paraview. In detail, some of the force chain seems to fly out of the periodic cell. For example, particles positions on the left/up side of the cell show no force chain(there should have been).  On the right/down side of the cell, the force chain(should appear on the left/up) appear out of the cell.

I don't know if I made myself clear. I guess the problem can be solved by using "cell.wrap" properly but I don't know how.

Looking forward to your help. Thanks!