[Question #692199]: TriaxialStressController

Hello everyone .. I have two questions about triaxial test using TriaxialStressController..

First...If the particle size is much smaller than the box size, during the consolidation process, the particle will pass through the wall boundary and fly out.could you explain the reason?

Second.. If the number of particles is too small, during the consolidation process, the normal stress of the three directions does not gradually increase from 0 to the target stress. The initial stress is extremely high, and then it gradually decreases and adjusts to the target stress. Why is that?how can we achieve stable structure every moment during consolidation?