Re: [Question #692719]: Fluid bulk modulus (Hydraulic fracturing)

Robert Caulk requested more information:
I do not understand the question. Tips for improvement:

Does this actually have anything to do with hydraulic fracturing?

Clarify what you mean by "theoretical" pore volume. Are you comparing to
an analytical solution? If so, specify which one.

Indicate the problem that you face in Yade.

>So how do we get the pore volume to match with the 'theoretical' pore
volume without using the fluid bulk modulus as a calibration parameter?

Why is the fluid bulk modulus a calibration parameter? Why not use the
real fluid bulk modulus?