Re: [Question #692704]: Using flow engine got the wrong pressure field

Huang peilun posted a new comment:
Thanks, Robert.

I've rewrite my script. The particles generated by my old script appears
to get a 'high' velocity in the first few iterations. And the particle
velocity  affects the change of pressure field. Therefore, I think
careful creation of the specimen has certain effect on the change of
pressure field. But the effect is little and it's not the key point.
What I said not long ago was wrong.

Now I think the key point of the reason why the pressure field changes
rapidly is the high value of the fluid viscosity. I change the viscosity
from 10 to 0.00298 and found out that difference is obvious. The
pressure field doesn't change that much.